The flow and movement of Chi inside a living or working space is the subject of Feng Shui. Its central tenet is to strike a balance and build harmonious environments for the good of the people who live there. Feng Shui happens even though you don’t believe in it. You would be able to get the most benefits out of it if you practice it intentionally.
Have you ever heard about any of your mates who seem to be living a relatively normal life before things start to go wrong? Some events, which usually occur after moving into a new house, can indicate that the house has bad Feng Shui. Things start to deteriorate, and some of them are as follows:
1. A sudden deterioration of health or a recurrence of the illness
The residents have all been in good health, but one of the family members develops a serious illness out of nowhere. Any of the following reasons for the occurrence may be attributed to poor Feng Shui in the home:
- Sleeping in a room where the flying star #2 (illness) or #5 (disease) is present (misfortune)
- Your kitchen’s state and condition
- Check the bed’s position to ensure that it is in the best possible position. If you sleep facing the toilet, you’re more likely to develop health problems.
2. An example of bad feng shui is a love relationship that is in shambles.
If there is a problem with Feng Shui in the house, particularly in the bedroom, people are more likely to have problems with their love relationships.
A married couple can experience more disputes, with third parties interfering in some cases. All of these problems may lead to a breakup or even divorce.
The arrangement of the room with another room within the same space is the most common trigger of the third party.
Singles tend to draw the wrong people into their lives all of the time.
3. Non-stop accidents
A one-time off accident could be a coincidence, twice could be bad luck, but more than three times is a strong indication that something is wrong. Remember to investigate it before something harmful occurs.
4. Sleep Deprivation
Do you have trouble sleeping even after a long and exhausting day? If you have an existing insomnia disorder, it should be natural for us to be able to sleep well in order to rejuvenate and recharge our resources. Check the location of your bed to see if it is in the proper position.
5. Financial hardships
You have a career with a steady salary and a raise on the horizon, and you would never consider quitting. But, all of a sudden, you’ve been laid off due to a corporate reorganisation, and the odd thing is that you’re the only one who’s been affected.
This may mean that bad Feng Shui has had a negative effect on your wealth sector of the building.
6. Often Arguing and Disagreement
Tension can quickly build up over the smallest of issues, and there are constant quarrels in the home.
There are a few things you can think about:
- Look for the kitchen or any big exposed beams in the heart of the building, which reflects the heart of the house.
- Check to see if there is any space, especially in the bedroom that is directly facing the stove.’
- The main gate and door opened in opposite directions, symbolising disagreement and intellectual dispute.
Finally, do not always place the blame on bad Feng Shui; it is also up to the person to change for the better. Who is to blame, for example, if you have neglected your health for years and have developed a serious illness? Do you blame Feng Shui if your spouse and you have been unhappy with each other since the beginning?
If you find yourself in any of these situations out of the blue, you can hire a Feng Shui expert to conduct a thorough audit to determine the root of the issue.