Feng Shui to Clear Your Home’s Clutter
If you think the time to clear your clutter is not time well spent, let me change your mind using basic feng shui wisdom. It will be effortless. Using feng shui to clear your clutter can be a fascinating process once you understand what clutter is to your life and your home.
Clutter is low, stagnant, and confusing energy that constantly drains energy from you. Depending on your home’s feng shui area where your clutter is located, it can also negatively influence, or even completely block, the flow of energy and events in many areas of your life.
Do You Avoid Clearing Clutter?
Most people avoid clearing the clutter because it takes effort, and it can be time-consuming. The real reason is that clutter clearing is a very emotional process that feels like therapy, so yes, it takes emotional stamina to go through it. I wrote about an easy clutter clearing system that takes you step-by-step without draining your energy. Check it out and give it a try. I am sure you will benefit from it and enjoy excellent results!
Once you clear most of your clutter with feng shui and have a clear system to avoid its accumulation in the future, you will start experiencing high energy levels, more clarity, and a heightened sense of well-being. Wouldn’t you agree this is definitely worth the hard work and the extra effort it takes to apply feng shui to clear your clutter?
Clutter in Your Bedroom
We are most influenced by things, events, and people closest to us, so it is absolutely logical (and highly advisable) to start applying feng shui to clear the clutter in your bedroom.
- Take out all the items that create visual (and energetic/ EMF) clutter and not really belong in the bedroom. This includes the TV, any exercise equipment, office/work-related items, storage items, etc.
- Clear the clutter under the bed.
- Thoroughly de-clutter and clean your closets. Let go of as many items as possible that you have not used in a long time.
Clutter in Your Kitchen
In feng shui, the state of your kitchen is the state of your health, especially the state of your liver. The liver is the main detoxifying organ in the body. So do your liver and your health a big favour and clean up and de-clutter that kitchen!
- De-clutter the refrigerator.
- Clean the stove and all the pots and pans.
- Let go of all harsh chemical cleaners from the kitchen and go for natural ones.
- Clean out all the drawers, surfaces, light fixtures, etc.
Clutter in Your Main Entry
Your front entrance is the way your house gets its energy nourishment. In feng shui, the front door is called the mouth of Chi, or energy. Upon the entrance to every space, your energy is looking for grounding and focus, so treat your senses respectfully and provide for visual relief.
- Let go of any objects in your main door area that are not really needed there, such as recycling bins in full view, chipped pots, etc.
- Please find a way to deal with all the incoming mail so that it does not take over space. A small drawer in the closet may be a solution if the space is limited in the entryway area.
- Keep only the in-season items in your main entry closet.
- Bring a sense of beauty to your main entry. As in feng shui, the state of your main entry determines the quality of Chi, or energy, that later circulates throughout your house.
Easy Feng Shui to Clear Your Clutter
Focus on these three areas, as they are most strongly connected to your well-being at home. Clarify, purify and let go. Create a fresh pathway for strong, vibrant Chi to flow into your home and your life.