This extremely beautiful ornament depicts the assembly of the Five Dragons, known as the Gold, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth Dragons. These Dragons are plated with gold and are seen hatching an auspicious treasure egg.
According to Feng Shui masters, these five dragons enjoy very close bonds with one another and inseparable that they share the same vein, making them an extremely powerful symbol that brings rapid prosperity, financial opportunities, and economic advancement. World-class Feng Shui masters who study topography Feng Shui i.e. placement of mountains and formation of rivers concluded that where the Five dragons merged in a certain piece of land, a prosperous commercial and financial district will be created. One good example is Singapore.
Carefully crafted with special attention given to details, this absolutely stunning-looking Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons is hand-enameled, polished, and embellished with faux diamonds to add a sparkling accent to this breathtaking ornament. Place the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons in a well-lit area and it will shine and sparkle, emanating good ‘chi’ and vibes that enhance success luck to the people in its surrounding.
Elegantly crafted, this magnificent and irresistible Bejeweled ornament has a secret compartment that can act as a wish-fulfilling box. Write down your wishes on a piece of paper and place them in the hidden compartment to enhance your chances for them to materialize. Some people swore by its potency in harvesting peach blossom luck or love luck, the luck to find that someone special in your life.
The Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons also makes a very unique and beautiful collectible, as well as a thoughtful gift for your loved ones. It will sure dazzle those giving or receiving it. The Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons comes in a lovely gift box for easy gift-giving as shown in the picture.
This special ornament is perfect for those who crave success and fortune. It makes an excellent gift for directors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and people working in the field of finance and economy such as banks and share markets.
Check out our wide range of Bejeweled Miniatures for other equally captivating bejeweled products.
What the Dragon symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui
The mighty and magnificent Dragon of mythical folklore never ceases to enchant or stir the imagination. The Dragon is one of the four celestial animals and is an important and powerful symbol in Feng Shui. The Dragon represents the ultimate ‘Yang’ symbol, male vigor, courage, and bravery. It is magnanimous and full of vitality and strength. Affiliated with the cardinal direction “East” based on Landscape Feng Shui, the Dragon becomes a very powerful and potent symbol when placed in this sector although it can be placed in any other direction.
In Chinese culture and Feng Shui, the dragon is the most auspicious and magnificent, the mightiest and most sacred of all creatures, and to be treated with great respect. Through generations, the dragon has been the ultimate symbol of power, abundance, good luck, and honor. In ancient times, the Emperors of China regarded themselves as Dragons and the symbol of Dragons can only be used by them and no one else.
The Dragon is said to create the precious cosmic Chi or known as the ‘Sheng Chi’ which brings good fortunes into our homes and workplaces, making it an all-rounder bringer of good luck. The Dragons are a powerful cure and enhancer for business luck, bring foresight and wisdom for the elderly, bring honor to the family, protect the wearer, and paves the way for more accolades in coming years.
In Chinese Astrology, the Dragon is the fifth sign of the Chinese Zodiac and its intrinsic element is earth. The compass direction of the Dragon is 97.5 degrees to 127.5 degrees. Its allies are the Rat and the Monkey and the Rooster is its secret friend.
In Feng Shui, Dragons can be placed in many areas of the home or office to guard, protect, bring strength and fortune, and activate masculine energy. Here is how you can use the Dragon to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons in the Northwest sector of your home to favor the patriarch’s luck. This will also bring powerful friends, mentors, and advisors into your life.
2. Place the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons near your water features like aquarium or fountains for those craving for good fortune, advancement in their career, or seeking fame and recognition. You will experience new opportunities and better luck
3. Place the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons in the North sector to enhance your career luck. It will help you up a few prongs of your career ladder.
4. For career luck and those seeking continuous achievement, place the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons figurine on the table, cabinet, or in the East sector of your office or study. Your professional luck will look rosy
5. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons made from metal can be used to ward off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the metallic Dragon in the affected sectors will dissolve these adverse energies.
The Bejeweled Wish-Fulfilling Egg with Five Dragons makes an excellent gift for that special career person in your life. Perfect for ambitious, result-orientated executives.