This is an absolutely graceful Crystal Willow Tree with beautiful long overhanging flowy branches tied with citrine crystal chips. You can arrange, drape or bend the flexible copper-wire branches in any way desired. The four Chinese characters on the pot read “As you wish in the Four Seasons”. A wish-fulfilling tree that imparts a sense of peace and serenity to its surrounding!
The willow tree is symbolic in so many ways in many cultures. People throughout the ages have associated the willow with protection, fertility, enlightenment, wisdom, and harmony. Its beckoning gestures signify beauty, grace, and romantic love. The willow trees also symbolize endurance, strength, resilience, long life, and immortality for they can thrive anywhere on earth, in any season.
Citrine is one of the crystals that never needs cleansing. It absorbs, transmutes, dissipates, and grounds negative energy and is therefore protective for the environment. Citrine is one of the stones of abundance. This stone teaches how to manifest and attract wealth and prosperity, success, and all good things. It alerts you to new ideas, new ways to make money. Citrine is a happy, generous stone and encourages sharing what you have and yet helps you to hold on to your wealth. It has the power to impart joy to all who behold it. Gloom and negativity have no place around Citrine. It is a useful stone for smoothing group or family discord. Citrine raised self-esteem and self-confidence, removes destructive tendencies, activates creativity, and encourages self-expression. Excellent for overcoming depression, fears and phobias.
This is how you can use the Citrine Crystal Four Seasons Willow Feng Shui Tree to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
1. Place it in the Southeast sector of living rooms, offices, shops, work desk, near cash registers, and important areas in your business premises to bring you luck and stimulate your earning power.
2. Place it in the Northwest to attract mentors, good samaritans, advisors, and influential friends into your life. Your networking effort will bear fruit. These people will help propel you to a more prosperous and better position in work and in life.
3. Display it in the relationship corner – Southwest. New relationships will bloom. Relationships will begin to forge an unbreakable bond. Your life will be filled with companionship, faithfulness, joy, and commitment.
4. Place it in the Northeast of a bedroom or study room to energize excellent study luck and to promote the growth of knowledge.
5. Place it in the center (earth sector) of your living or family room to promote harmony.
6. Display it in the Mountain Star 8 location in your house to harness the energy of the lucky mountain star 8 and create amazing relationships, popularity, and networking luck.
Note: Citrine fades in sunlight.