In Feng Shui, the Dragon Carp is a symbol of ambition, achievement through determination and hard work and is often said to bring many kinds of luck: educational luck, career success, prosperity luck, and luck in literary pursuits. It symbolizes great achievement luck and helps anyone competing for awards to win them. It is the perfect feng shui enhancer for school-going kids, students, and young adults starting out in new careers. Display it on your study or work desk.
If you are looking to improve your career and need extra courage, the dragon carp is the symbol to help boost your spirits. It is also great for students and those looking to bring success in scholastic attainment.
Here are some specific Feng Shui uses of the Dragon Carp:
1) Enhance its power by placing it near any water features you already have in your home, like aquariums, ponds, or waterfalls
2) Display it prominently in entranceways, halls, family or living rooms to invite wealth luck and money luck for your family
3) For strength in the workplace, this Dragon Carp serves employees, bosses, and managers alike. It represents personal growth and good money-making opportunities. It is said to draw out your most capable character attributes to give you a competitive edge.
4) Place in the sector where the #4 Flying Star or where the 1/6 HOTU combination appears to benefit the academic prowess of school-going children or college students of the family. It is said to help open doors to new opportunities for the student to shine and achieve attainments.
5) To purify the journey of your career path and open up clearer channels to success, place this Feng Shui symbol on the North corner of your office desk.
6) For help in studies and educational luck, Dragon Carp in the NorthEast corner of the desk will inspire you with their energy of overcoming and enduring great challenges to achieve your goals. This is believed to promotes concentration and understanding in your studies.