The Arowana have long been kept by a lot of people in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand to help bring good fortune. Arowana is said to give you the power to overcome any challenge, helping you be sharp and on point to reach your goal. They are especially treasured by successful businessmen for their symbolism of wealth and great fortune.
Arowana is known for bringing all kinds of blessings. By business mean they are called wealth fish and strength is known for providing protection and supporting surrounding chi flow. Because the Chinese word for fish, Yu sounds very much like surplus and abundance, and the Arowana is considered the most auspicious among water-dwelling creatures, this symbolism is extra potent.
– Enhance its power by placing it near any water features you already have in your home, like aquariums, ponds, or waterfalls
– Display it prominently in entranceways, halls, family or living rooms to invite wealth luck and money luck for your family
– For strength in the workplace, this carp serves employees, bosses, and managers alike. It represents personal growth and good money-making opportunities. It is believed to draw out your most capable character attributes to give you a competitive edge.
– Place diagonally across from the main entrance of your home or office to invite extra wealth luck or at the Southeast corner of your cash register
– North sector placement in the dining room, living room, or office is recommended in the feng shui Bagua 8 life aspirations formula, where the Arowana will support the creation of career luck.
If Arowana is swimming on a bed of coins or made of gold their wealth abundance and power is believed to be extra bolstered. Their handsome, dragon-like features and elegant body motion often entice both success and good fortune. Every so often, Arowana is depicted with a small fish fry by its side. This form of the Arowana is known to bring descendants luck and encourage a strong, happy family.