This is a rare item made up of a combination of two of the most auspicious Feng Shui symbols – the Dragon Tortoise and the Dragon. The Dragon Tortoise is depicted sitting on a bed of coins and gold ingots while the Dragon is shown perched on its shell.
The Dragon Tortoise is a celestial creature said to be a hybrid of the celestial dragon with the sturdy and steadfast tortoise and is displayed by many Feng Shui practitioners to bring great fortune to their homes or workplaces. It is a powerful symbol attracting support, wealth, and good luck. Dragon tortoise is for stunning career luck; it symbolizes the combination of the dragon’s courage, determination, and success, and the tortoise’s longevity of tenure, ensuring a long and successful career. It is a must-have if you are in the business or in a cutthroat corporate environment.
On the other hand, the Dragon is said to create the precious cosmic Chi or known as the ‘Sheng Chi’ which brings good fortunes into our homes and workplaces, making it an all-rounder bringer of good luck. The Dragon is a powerful cure and enhancer for business luck, brings foresight and wisdom for the elderly, brings honor to the family, protects the wearer, and paves the way for more accolades in coming years.
Here is how you can use the Golden Feng Shui Dragon on Dragon Tortoise to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a figurine of the Golden Feng Shui Dragon on Dragon Tortoise on your desk or behind you to gain the support of your boss, counter office politics, and get you the promotion you deserve.
2. Place the Golden Feng Shui Dragon on Dragon Tortoise in the Education sector (Northeast) or the study desk. It is a fantastic energizer for scholastic finesse and superior knowledge.
3. For career luck and those seeking continuous achievement, place this figurine on the table, cabinet, or in the East sector of your office or study for rosy professional luck.
4. Place the figurine in the North sector to enhance your career luck. It will help you up a few prongs of your career ladder.
5. If you Place the Golden Feng Shui Dragon on Dragon Tortoise in the sector facing where the Three Killings is coming from, it can help to dissolve the bad Chi from the Three Killings and prevent you from being betrayed, cheated, and suffering the loss of some kind.
6. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Golden Feng Shui Dragon on Dragon Tortoise made from metal (brass, bronze, pewter, etc.) is used to ward off the evil influences of the #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the Dragon Tortoise in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.
Do not put this symbol directly in front of you where you are sitting as if you were confronting it.