This is a beautiful representation of the Laughing Buddha for those seeking good wealth and health. It is crafted from resin plated with shiny gold color. Depicted in an infectious smile, carrying a big sack which is said to contain an unlimited supply of gold and carrying a staff with a gourd containing the Elixir of life, the Laughing Buddha brings wealth and health wherever it is displayed. Perfect for your home or office spaces.
What the Laughing Buddha symbolizes and how to use this symbol to enhance your Feng Shui:
Laughing Buddha is also known as Buddha of Happiness or Matreiya in Buddhism. Legend has it that nothing would make this Buddha happier to see people’s problems, worries and sadness transform into happiness. It is said that his inner smile is so strong that it radiates throughout his entire face. He brings happiness wherever he goes. The Laughing Buddha is a well-known symbol of wealth, happiness, innocent, and contended joy; just looking at his jolly face will cheer you up. It is believed by rubbing his belly, which is said to contain much wealth, will bring good luck and prosperity to all in the home, and the bigger his round tummy, the more auspicious the image. This wonderfully jolly deity is one of the most beloved Buddha images he can be seen in almost every Chinese household and restaurant throughout the world. The Laughing Buddha is also known as the Buddha of Wealth, usually depicted carrying wealth symbols such as pots of gold, large ingots, and a sack believed to contain treasures. He sometimes carries a “Wulou” (gourd), a symbol of good health and longevity.
The Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack can practically be placed in any part of the home or office except in the toilet areas and kitchen. Here is how you can use the Laughing Buddha to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. A good place to put the Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack is in the living room, preferably facing the front door to harness good fortune while staving off bad luck, to bring in harmony and take away quarrellings, to absorb negative Ch’i and emanate auspicious energies.
2. Display the Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack on the dashboard of your car. He will pick up your problems, stuff them into his sack and transform them into happiness. That will take the load off your mind so that you can focus on driving, and reach your destination safe and sound.
3. The Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack may also be placed on the study desk to take away pressure and stress, as well as to assist the student towards fulfilling academic goals.
4. Place the Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack in your office table or reception area of your shop to bring wealth luck and harmony as well as to prevent backstabbing.
5. The Golden Travelling Laughing Buddha with a Big Sack is an excellent antidote for Three Killings which brings sickness, financial loss, and accidents.