This is a beautiful representation of the Laughing Buddha made with jadeite-colored resin. Depicted with an infectious smile and carrying a big sack tied to his staff which is said to contain an unlimited supply of wealth, this Laughing Buddha signifies continuous good fortune and abundance. He is also shown with a Wulou of Longevity and a Fan that is believed to ‘fan away’ negative energies. All in all an excellent symbol of good health, good wealth, protection, and harmony.
The Laughing Buddha With Big Sack And Fan can practically be placed in any part of the home or office except in the toilet areas and kitchen. Here is how you can use the Laughing Buddha With Big Sack And Fan to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. A good place to put it is in the living room, preferably facing the front door to harness good fortune while staving off bad luck, to bring in harmony and take away quarrellings, to absorb negative Ch’i and emanate auspicious energies.
2. Display it on the dashboard of your car. He will pick up your problems, stuff them into his sack and transform them into happiness. That will take the load off your mind so that you can focus on driving, and reach your destination safe and sound.
3. It may also be placed on the study desk to take away pressure and stress, as well as to assist the student towards fulfilling academic goals.
4. Place it in your office table or reception area of your shop to bring wealth luck and harmony as well as to prevent backstabbing.
5. It is an excellent antidote for Three Killings which brings sickness, financial loss, and accidents.