Position this charming Money Frog adorned with 9 Jewels on its back to harness the wealth vibrations of the #9 star, denoted as the fresh “Star of Current Prosperity,” marking the advent of the Period of 9 in 2024. This Feng Shui activator also serves as a keepsake box, ideal for safeguarding your desires or treasured items. A wonderful gesture of prosperity, it makes an enchanting gift for yourself or your dear ones.
The Money Frog, also recognized by name the “Three Legged Toad ”, “Wealth Toad” or “Chinese Frog”, is the celestial and mythical creature, emerging every full moon to bring with it wealth and good fortune. It is one of the most prominent symbols of prosperity and monetary gain in Feng Shui, and can often be spotted beside cash registers, receptions and owners’ desks all across Asia.
Some Feng Shui tips on how you can make full use of this good luck symbol to attract wealth:
1) Display this money charm in the Southeast sector of your workplace or living room; this is known as the “Wealth Sector” based on Feng Shui Bagua, and will enhance both your windfall luck for members of the household.
2) The Money Frog is reputed to bring you sudden bursts of windfall luck when displayed in your “Sheng Chi” corner (Feng Shui Kua), as well as the areas of your home where the #8 and #9 lucky Flying Stars are located.
3) It’s highly auspicious to display the Money Frog on a tabletop in the dining room such that it’s clearly visible.
4) Housewives who place the Money Frog at the altar of the Earth or Wealth God is believed to be benefited with the luck of gambling.
5) The Money Frog is essential for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business; when placed at integral points of customer interaction (such as counters and cash registers), the frog is said to create a better money-generating environment.
6) For individuals who have careers in which commission is a bonus, place a Money Frog beside your desk or in a diagonal direction to the main entrance of your house; this is said to subconsciously encourage customers to tip to your benefit.