This beautiful gold talisman card featuring the Pi Yao on one side and secret mantras on the other is designed to protect against loss of wealth and to attract money luck. Keeping this Feng Shui Talisman card in our wallet to attract income and wealth luck, to preserve your net worth, and to protect you from financial woes and economic crisis.
The Pi Yao in Talisman Card is a celestial being revered by the Chinese as an extremely good luck symbol. It is a very loyal creature, and will always attempt to protect and rid its owner’s life of bad luck and replace it with wealth luck. It has a voracious appetite for gold and silver and what goes in does not come out because it does not have an anus.
The Pi Yao Talisman Card is believed to offer its owner a minimum of eight blessings, which are named below:
1. Brings fortune and good tidings
2. Producer of good Feng Shui or Earth luck
3. Attracts wealth and prosperity
4. Safeguards the home and the residents in it
5. Exterminates evil, adversity, and obstacles
6. Summons windfall luck
7. Protects from accident during travel
8. Appeases Tai Sui