The Feng Shui Pagoda is classified as the Education Tower. This tower transforms negative Chi into positive energy and strengthens the beholder’s scholastic luck. It has become a popular gift idea for those who are still pursuing the academic success of this belief. And apart from studies, it could also be used to improve your career luck in terms of development and appreciation.
Placing the Feng Shui Pagoda and meanings
- Place the Pagoda at your work desk or work area to ward off any backstabbing individuals at your office.
- You can also choose to place a Feng Shui Pagoda on your work desk to improve your office career luck
- Positive vibes that gather around the pagoda will rejuvenate those who work at that desk, keeping them fresh and alert.
- Protection and prevention of negative energy – If you’re having trouble with Sha Qi, put this Feng Shui symbol in your living room near the front door to protect your home.
- The scholastic star is flying star number 4, so look for the sector this star resides in on the annual flying star chart.
Meaning and importance of the Pagoda levels
- 5-tiers – it represents the complete representation of the five Feng Shui elements (Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth) as well as the emperors’ protection of the five directions
It aids in the improvement of fortune and good luck, as well as the protection of the household.
- 7-tiers – It represents Buddhism’s seven treasures and is also thought to bring good luck in terms of wealth and career.
- 9-tiered – It bestows completeness, strength, a prosperous career, wealth, and academic success.
In conclusion, this auspicious item – a Feng Shui pagoda – is a symbol of good academic and professional fortune.