A home is an important and valuable investment for every one of us. This investment not only involves money but it’s also investing in good health, happiness, prosperity, and wealth of your family members. Therefore, it is vital and worthwhile to analyze the basic feng shui house before choosing to buy it.
Below is a quick checklist of feng shui tips if you are going to choose a new feng shui house with good energy.
- Choose a house with a regular square or rectangular shape without any missing corners. Avoid irregular-shaped like “L” or “U” shape houses.
- Look for a house that faces an open land or has a wide-open area with greens in front of it. It is very auspicious as the house has a bright hall effect and enjoys extreme good fortune.
- Look for a house that has support at the back, such as elevated land, a clump of trees, or a taller building.
- Avoid a house that has any sharp-edged structures pointing toward it, such as a pointed roof, corner of a building, or sharp-edge sculpture.
- Look out for any power station, hospital, and graveyards near the house. Also, stay away from a house that has a church, temple, or mosque very close to it. This brings inauspicious chi to the house which will affect the health energy of the house.
- Make sure the feng shui house’s main door is not overwhelmed by landscaping such as a big tree. Because in Feng Shui theory, this is not good and will prevent and block opportunities for the homeowner. Consider removing those trees at all possible.
- Avoid houses that face a T-junction road, near heavy traffic roads, or under fast roads like highways as well as houses located at the dead-end of a road.
Wishing you good luck when choosing your new feng shui house with all the good energy.