Do you get irritated when people start asking if you’re married or planning to get married soon? Feeling frustrated when your family Meetup is bombarded with love relationship questions, particularly around Chinese New Year? Everyone wishes for a happy marriage and hopes to be in a couple. So, some people can turn to Feng Shui Love to help them boost their romantic luck and get out of single status or even marry soon.
Let’s take a look at some Feng Shui love tips that can help you draw romance and your other half into your life.
Feng Shui Love Tips for Singles
1. Start with your bedroom – don’t put your bed against the wall because it signifies that a new relationship isn’t welcome.
Place your bed so that there is equal room on both sides and a balanced qi flow is created, sending a welcoming signal.
It’s not a good idea to put your bed against the wall because it sends out an unwelcoming signal in a relationship.
2. Remove any extra pillows or stuffed animals from your bed, as they indicate that there isn’t enough space for anyone else to join you.
3. Energizing the love corner with a love sign – The southwest sector of the Bagua map represents the love or partnership region of the house. You can energize this specific love sector with a rose pink quartz crystal and remove any dead or dried flowers and, most importantly, declutter the region. Additionally, you may want to consider painting the southwest corner a soft pink color.
4. Ensure you have enough room in your wardrobe and bed to signify that you are happy to welcome your new partner into your life. If you’re still sleeping in a single bed, you may want to consider upgrading to a larger queen bed.
More About Feng Shui Love Tips for Singles
5. A bedside table or nightstand on both sides of your bed symbolizes the equality of relationship and room. This is one of the most famous Feng Shui love relationship tips.
6. Do not display religious statues or figurines in your bedroom because they are inappropriate and suggest that you do not want to start a relationship. Consider the possibility. Who decided to place a religious statue in the bedroom?
7. Artwork selection is critical – Choose pieces that depict love, such as two couples kissing each other or watching the sunrise together. Avoid artwork that depicts crime, grief, or religion.
8. Last but not least, even though you follow all of the above Feng Shui love tips for Singles, if you sit at home all year, it will not work.
So get out of the house and start participating in social events or Meetups to increase the chances of finding your soul mate.