A water feature is known as the most powerful and popular enhancer of good fortune that magnifies business luck, wealth luck, and riches. Placing a water feature in the correct corners of homes or business premises is the best method of energizing the wonderful essence of the water element that offers the promise of enhanced money luck.
This is really an impressive-looking water feature made of resin to imitate colorful crystal liuli care-fully selected by us that will add Feng Shui beauty and auspicious chi to any home or office décor. This water feature is specially designed with Feng Shui in mind such that it is conducive to generate prosperity chi and fortune luck for you. It is crafted into a magnificent winged Pi Yao standing guard over a rolling ball to represent Dragon Pearl, symbolizing never-ending abundance, good luck, and fortune in Feng Shui.
In terms of the movement of water, the best and most recommended by most Classical Feng Shui Masters is one that has a rolling ball mechanism incorporated in the water feature, such as this one. The strong pump raises water to the topmost of the water feature, rolling the ball in the process, and cascades down to the basin below. The moving water and ball will activate or create the auspicious energy of chi that will significantly enhance the aspirations you desire, with an amazingly positive effect on your wealth and health. This water feature has an internal light to draw happiness and positive regard.
Simply add water and switch on the power to add great impact to your wealth luck! Every home and office should have one.
* Select the adaptor’s operating voltage (110V or 220V) before adding it to your shopping cart.
Water Features and its Application in Feng Shui:
To the Chinese water has always been associated with the accumulation of wealth, increased prosperity, financial success, and added income. Even in the English language, there are many associations between water and money such as ‘float a loan’ or ‘cash flow’.
According to world-famous Feng Shui Master Lillian Too, “Anyone can get rich with water.” Almost all Feng Shui masters who audit homes will not leave without recommending the installation of some kind of water features for those who intend to get seriously rich. Water in Feng Shui represents livelihood and wealth; it signifies incomes that flow into households as well as assets that are accumulated over time. A regular flow of water symbolizes regular income coming into your home. The presence of auspicious water brings not only wealth chi but also other wonderful benefits such as improved health for older residents, better harmony to the home, and greater success luck for younger members of the family. Scientifically, flowing or moving water could increase negative ions and reduce the number of positive ions in the air. Excessive positive ions in the air created by pollutants may cause sickness and depression.
When placed correctly around, within, or outside the home, water has the ability to activate the chi that brings prosperity. There are many different ways water can be placed to become powerful feng shui features to attract wealth. Here is how you can use a water feature to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
1. Water in the North sector is excellent for career growth based on the Eight Aspirations Pa Kua Method. When this sector is enhanced with a beautiful water feature, it activates good fortune and brings upwards mobility to working people in the house. The water here will attract bigger and better job opportunities.
2. Water in the East corner brings powerful growth luck that accumulates into wealth. East is a wood element and water produces wood. This sector benefits the eldest son of the family and ensures that there is continuity of generation luck. The East is also the sector that governs health luck based on Bagua Life’s 8 Aspirations Theory. When water is placed here, there will be healthy growth energy suffusing the home.
3. Water in the Southeast is always beneficial. Placing a small water feature in the Southeast sector is an excellent Feng Shui feature, one which will create the catalyst for wealth to flow into the home. Display a rolling ball water feature in the Southeast to manifest wealth and to benefit those in business. SE sector governs wealth luck based on the Eight Aspirations Ba Gua formula.
4. In the current period of 8 (The year 2004 to 2024), water feature in the Southwest corner or along the wall enhances the income of the residents.
5. Place a water feature in Water Star 8 sector to bring exceptionally good prosperity luck and enormous wealth luck to the household. By the side of your water feature, place a marble or wood dragon. The presence of the dragon creates auspicious symbolism as it suggests a thirsty dragon drinking water. This means that those needing wealth will find it. Ensure that there is no Mountain Star 8 in this location or it will bring loss of money or a loss of an important relationship.
6. Water feature can also be used as a remedy to cure a location afflicted with the Violent #7 flying star. The number #7 star brings burglary, theft, and violence.
* Keep your water clean at all times. You do not want sickness vibes created in your lucky spot.
** Make sure that the water feature is placed on the left-hand side of the main door (inside looking out). Water placed to the right of the main door can cause husbands to develop extramarital affairs.
*** Never energize the bedroom with water as this leads to illness, loss, burglary, and misfortune.