This stunning brass Wulou has the motif of the bats, good fortune, and longevity symbols embossed on it. It helps and protects anyone against illness and from getting the sickness. It will also help dissolve the bad energy brought by the inauspicious illness-bringing annual black flying star #2.
This Bat Wu Lou with Fortune and Longevity Symbols makes an excellent gift for elderly people during their birthdays or to someone who is constantly ill.
What the Wulou symbolizes and how to use this symbol to enhance your Feng Shui:
Another symbol of longevity that also brings an abundance of divine blessings that can be found in many Chinese homes today is the Wulou. The Wulou or the bottle gourd or the “calabash” is a powerful traditional symbol of longevity, good health, prosperity, and an abundance of blessings.
The shape of a Wulou is believed to be a representation of Heaven and Earth united in miniature. Displaying a Wulou in and around the home is a good thing to have to enhance one’s Feng Shui. Many deities like Sau Sing Kung from the Fuk Luk Sau and Li T’ieh Kuai from the 8 Immortals, and sometimes the Laughing Buddha carry this wonderful item with them.
The authentic Wulou is made of the gourd fruit plucked from trees, the flesh inside carefully removed and then dried. In ancient times, the Wulou is used to store water or potions used during traveling and expeditions. Because of Wu Lou’s role in keeping the travelers alive, it was given the name the “giver of life” and hence became a symbol of good health. The Wulou is also believed to contain the elixir of health, vitality, and immortality. In Chinese mythology, the Wulou is often used by Taoist monks and deities to suck and bottle up evil spirits into it, preventing them from doing harm. Hence the Wulou is a powerful Feng Shui cure to absorb negative chi of its surroundings.
You can use as many Wulous as you like in your home to ward off bad chi and promote good fortune. Here is how you can use this fabulous enhancer to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. For Flying Star Feng Shui enthusiasts, the Wulou made from metal (brass) is an excellent cure to ward-off the evil influences of #2 black star in your home and office, especially if your bedroom or main door is in this location. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses, disease, ailments and fatal health problems to occupants. Placing a metal Wulou in the affected sectors will dissipate these illness energies.
2. Place the Wulou beside your bed to improve your health luck and ward off illness energies, hence preventing you from any health problems. It can also be placed beside the bed of someone who is ill to speed up recovery. For better results, hang/position two of these on both sides of the bed.
3. Place the Wulou in the Tien Yi or Health corner in the bedroom based on your KUA number (8 Mansions Formula) to enhance your personal health luck. This offer better healing benefits if applied to the person who is often troubled by chronic ailments and constantly in poor health conditions.
4. Place the Wulou in the East sector of your living room to benefit the general good health of the entire family. The East sector is the universal Health luck corner based on the Pakua Aspirations Trigram.
5. Place the Wulou on your work desk in your office or hang one in your car to absorb negative Chi and prevent bad things and harm from happening to you.