This is a highly-detailed Dragon Tortoise skillfully crafted is depicted carrying a Ru Yi on its shell and sitting on a pile of coins and gold ingots. The Ru Yi is one of the most powerful symbols of power, leadership, and authority and is also known as the scepter of power.
Display the Dragon Tortoise with Ru Yi in the Northwest sector in your home to control feisty and disobedient children. It will also benefit patriarch luck tremendously.
Ideal for your home or office.
What the Dragon Tortoise symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
The Dragon Tortoise is a celestial creature said to be a hybrid of the celestial dragon with the sturdy and steadfast tortoise and is displayed by many Feng Shui practitioners to bring great fortune to their homes or workplaces.
The dragon-headed tortoise is a powerful symbol attracting support, wealth, and good luck. Dragon tortoise is for stunning career luck; it symbolizes the combination of the dragon’s courage, determination, and success, and the tortoise’s longevity of tenure, ensuring a long and successful career. It is a must-have if you are in the business or in a cutthroat corporate environment.
Here is how you can use the Dragon Tortoise to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a figurine of the Dragon Tortoise with Ru Yi on your desk or behind you to gain the support of your boss, counter office politics, and get you the promotion you deserve. It will give you total power and influence over the people in your charge, making them listen to you. This will also instill discipline in yourself that will do you a lot of good.
2. Place the Dragon Tortoise in the East sector of your house to ensure your family being blessed with good health and longevity. The East sector governs family relationships and health luck based on Pakua’s 8 Life Aspirations.
3. You can place the Dragon Tortoise in the Career sector (North) of your living room and your business premise. Your career luck will remain positive and fortune will be shining down on you.
4. Place the Dragon Tortoise in the Education sector (Northeast) or the study desk. It is a fantastic energizer for scholastic finesse and superior knowledge.
5. If you Place the Dragon Tortoise in the sector facing where the Three Killings is coming from, it can help to dissolve the bad Chi from the Three Killings and prevent you from being betrayed, cheated, and suffering the loss of some kind.
6. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Dragon Tortoise made from metal (brass, bronze, pewter, etc.) is used to ward off the evil influences of the #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the Dragon Tortoise in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.
Do not put this symbol directly in front of you where you are sitting as if you were confronting it.