The brass Rooster is depicted with a well-shaped beak and eyes on full alert, ready to peck away any threat to your relationships or business as soon as he sees one.
The Rooster and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui
The Rooster symbolizes courage, reliability, meticulousness, independence, and confidence, as well as being hard work. It is associated with the yang principle, faithfulness, and valor.
The Rooster is the tenth sign of the Chinese Zodiac and its intrinsic element is metal. The compass direction of the Rooster is 247.5 degrees to 277.5 degrees. Its allies are the Ox and the Snake and the Dragon is its secret friend.
Here is how the Rooster figurine can be used to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
1. For people born in the year of Rooster, place the Rooster on our work or study desk, in the sector between 247.5 degrees to 277.5 degrees of your house or in the Snake or the Ox sector (allies of Rooster) to energize personal good wealth luck.
2. Place a Rooster figurine at your main door looking out to prevent extra-marital affairs in your family. The Rooster is a great gift for your other half to be displayed on the office desk to keep an alert eye and keep third parties at bay.
3. Display a rooster on a low cabinet behind your chair or your desk facing diagonally the door to your room in your office to peck away negative energy associated with gossip and backstabbing, people talking behind your back, and office politicking.
4. If your job requires you to be political, displaying a rooster figurine in your office will ensure you have luck on your side.
5. Roosters are an excellent enhancer in the South corner. According to the Pakua 8 Aspirations of Life, activating the South brings fame, recognition, and success.