This is a beautiful brass figure of the Dragon Tortoise depicted sitting on a couple of Pakuas, the Feng Shui tool to deflect Sar Chi and ward off bad forces. The Dragon Tortoise is looking happy and he has every reason to be with so many babies crawling all over him. This symbolizes wonderful descendant luck with obedient and healthy children. A very powerful energizer for infant or fertility luck, bringing this fabulous symbol home is as good as welcoming a newborn into your home!
Suitable to be displayed in the West sector, the corner that governs descendant luck based on the Pakua’s Life Aspirations Theory. Alternatively, place it in the husband’s Nien Yen direction according to your Kua Number (Eight Mansion Theory). This will increase the chances of getting a child.
What the Dragon Tortoise symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
The Dragon Tortoise is a celestial creature said to be a hybrid of the celestial dragon with the sturdy and steadfast tortoise and is displayed by many Feng Shui practitioners to bring great fortune to their homes or workplaces.
The dragon-headed tortoise is a powerful symbol attracting support, wealth, and good luck. Dragon tortoise is for stunning career luck; it symbolizes the combination of the dragon’s courage, determination, and success, and the tortoise’s longevity of tenure, ensuring a long and successful career. It is a must-have if you are in the business or in a cutthroat corporate environment.
Here is how you can use the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a figurine of the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family on your desk or behind you to gain the support of your boss, counter office politics, and get you the promotion you deserve.
2. Place the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family in the East sector of your house to ensure your family being blessed with good health and longevity. The East sector governs family relationships and health luck based on Pakua’s 8 Life Aspirations.
3. Place the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family in the Education sector (Northeast) or the study desk. It is a fantastic energizer for scholastic finesse and superior knowledge.
4. If you Place the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family in the sector facing where the Three Killings is coming from, it can help to dissolve the bad Chi from the Three Killings and prevent you from being betrayed, cheated, and suffering the loss of some kind.
5. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Dragon Tortoise and Happy Family made from metal (brass, bronze, pewter, etc.) are used to ward off the evil influences of the #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the Dragon Tortoise in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.
Do not put this symbol directly in front of you where you are sitting as if you were confronting it.