This is a brass figure of the Dragon Tortoise depicted sitting on a bed of coins and gold ingots. The Dragon Tortoise is seen with a large gold ingot on its shell, which symbolizes good fortune, wealth luck, and income luck. A very auspicious wealth multiplier to have!
What the Dragon Tortoise symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui
The Dragon Tortoise is a celestial creature said to be a hybrid of the celestial dragon with the sturdy and steadfast tortoise and is displayed by many Feng Shui practitioners to bring great fortune to their homes or workplaces.
The dragon-headed tortoise is a powerful symbol attracting support, wealth, and good luck. Dragon tortoise is for stunning career luck; it symbolizes the combination of the dragon’s courage, determination, and success, and the tortoise’s longevity of tenure, ensuring a long and successful career. It is a must-have if you are in the business or in a cutthroat corporate environment.
Here is how you can use the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a figurine of the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot on your desk or behind you to gain the support of your boss, counter office politics, and get you the promotion you deserve.
2. Place the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot in the East sector of your house to ensure your family being blessed with good health and longevity. The East sector governs family relationships and health luck based on Pakua’s 8 Life Aspirations.
3. Place the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot in the Education sector (Northeast) or the study desk. It is a fantastic energizer for scholastic finesse and superior knowledge.
4. If you place the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot in the sector facing where the Three Killings is coming from, it can help to dissolve the bad Chi from the Three Killings and prevent you from being betrayed, cheated, and suffering the loss of some kind.
5. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot made from metal (brass, bronze, pewter, etc.) is used to ward off the evil influences of the #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the Dragon Tortoise With Gold Ingot in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.
Do not put this symbol directly in front of you where you are sitting as if you were confronting it.