This handy Fortune and Feng Shui Forecast 2013 for Horse astrology book are brought to you by the world’s most esteemed Feng Shui author – Lillian Too together with her beloved daughter Jennifer Too. This little book is meant to assist readers to understand and predict how their personalized and destiny lucks can be improved with feng shui in 2013 – the year of Water-Snake.
The HORSE in 2013 needs to take stock of progress made in recent years. This year, it is time to consolidate, and depending on your age and circumstance, take stock, review and even take things easier. Not every year can be as exciting as the past couple of years when you have been enjoying excellent luck from seemingly unknown sources, but in the Year of the Snake, take a break and chill out. Enjoy what you already have; recoup your energy and reformulate ideas for the next big push.
In this book discover how in 2013 you can…
- Wear the right Scarf Amulets to strengthen your inner chi vitality.
- Boost overall luck with the powerful Wish-Fulfilling Tree.
- Activate your ability to plan Long Term Gains in sync with feng shui winds.
- Strengthen your personal Wind Horse for success.
- Display the Power Elephant to attract ongoing professional success.
- Work out your Best Months of the year.
- Increase your resilience to small losses and plan for the Big Deal.
- Activate the Small & Big Auspicious Stars on either side of you.
So, why wait? Get a copy now and ensure you and your loved one sail through smoothly & enhance all areas for success in 2013.
You are a HORSE animal sign if born in the year 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, or 2002.
Not sure which horoscope sign you belong to?
Refer to our Chinese Zodiac Horoscope.