This is a beautiful masterpiece for those seeking good fortune and wealth. Depicted in an ever-smiling face, holding a gold ingot in his left hand and a sack of wealth in his right, sitting on a Dragon Chair with the Chinese character for “Good Fortune and Luck” on the back with the auspicious gold coins scattered underneath, the Golden Laughing Buddha for Wealth Luck is a must for those seeking to magnify their wealth luck. Its glossy bright golden color further magnifies its potency as a fortune bringer Feng Shui enhancer.
Perfect for your office and business premises. Place it near your cash register or counter to attract more sales and business.
What the Laughing Buddha symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
Laughing Buddha is also known as Buddha of Happiness or Matreiya in Buddhism. Legend has it that nothing would make this Buddha happier to see people’s problems, worries and sadness transform into happiness. It is said that his inner smile is so strong that it radiates throughout his entire face. He brings happiness wherever he goes. The Laughing Buddha is a well-known symbol of wealth, happiness, innocent, and contended joy; just looking at his jolly face will cheer you up. It is believed by rubbing his belly, which is said to contain much wealth, will bring good luck and prosperity to all in the home, and the bigger his round tummy, the more auspicious the image. This wonderfully jolly deity is one of the most beloved Buddha images he can be seen in almost every Chinese household and restaurant throughout the world. The Laughing Buddha is also known as the Buddha of Wealth, usually depicted carrying wealth symbols such as pots of gold, large ingots, and a sack believed to contain treasures. He sometimes carries a “Wulou” (gourd), a symbol of good health and longevity.
The Golden Laughing Buddha For Wealth Luck can practically be placed in any part of the home or office except in the toilet areas and kitchen. Here is how you can use the Laughing Buddha to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. A good place to put the Golden Laughing Buddha for Wealth Luck is in the living room, preferably facing the front door to harness good fortune while staving off bad luck, to bring in harmony and take away quarrellings, to absorb negative Ch’i and emanate auspicious energies.
2. The Golden Laughing Buddha for Wealth Luck may also be placed on the study desk to take away pressure and stress, as well as to assist the student towards fulfilling academic goals.
3. Place the Golden Laughing Buddha for Wealth Luck in your office table or reception area of your shop to bring wealth luck and harmony as well as to prevent backstabbing.
4. The Golden Laughing Buddha for Wealth Luck is an excellent antidote for Three Killings which brings sickness, financial loss, and accidents.
5. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha made from metal (brass, bronze, etc) can be used to ward off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the Laughing Buddha in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.