This is a beautiful nine-level Wen Chang Pagoda. It brings not only protection but career and scholastic luck to its owner. Auspicious energy gathering around the pagoda will energize the person who works nearby making one feeling fresh and alert during his work or study.
The Wen Chang Pagoda makes an excellent gift for those pursuing higher education or vying for a promotion at work.
What the Pagoda symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
The pagoda is a temple of knowledge, peace, and silence. It symbolizes the path of wisdom. It is said that a person who knows more or is knowledgeable stands firm like a mountain or a pagoda and cannot be shaken by anything. The Pagoda is believed to possess the power to tame unruly minds and behaviors. As you may read in many Chinese tales, the Pagoda is used for taming cheeky spirits by ‘imprisoning’ them in it. Hence the Pagoda can be used to ward off evils and bad chi.
The Pagoda is a very useful Feng Shui enhancer and cure that brings literary luck, fame luck, protection, and advancement in career. It is also potent to ward off bad energy and killing forces (Sar chi) in your abode.
Here is how you can use the Pagoda to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place the Pagoda behind you at work to stimulate your career Chi, giving you influences over the people in your charge, making them listen to you. It will ward off backstabbing and negative intentions from enemies at work thus enhance your career for promotional opportunities.
2. Display the Pagoda on your study desk or beside your bed for literary success. It helps you to focus your mental powers and develop better concentration and memory when you study thus help in the attainment of educational success.
3. Place the Pagoda in the North-East sector of a bedroom to embellish the occupant’s educational luck. The North East is the universal corner of education and knowledge, according to the Pakua Aspiration Trigram.
4. To dissipate illness energies, display a Pagoda figurine in the East sector (Health sector based on the Pakua Life Aspiration Theory) of your living room or dining area. You can also place a pagoda by the bed of a sick person to speed up recovery.
5. Place the Wen Chang Pagoda near your entrance to safeguard your house or shop.