This is a potent representation of the auspicious Wu Lou (Gourd or Calabash). Its exterior in bright gold is etched with the powerful Garuda bird and decorated with mystic knot symbols. The neck of the Wu Lou is charmingly tied with a red ribbon, believed to be able to further strengthen the Wu Lou’s properties Perfect to dissolve the illness Chi brought by the Flying Star #2.
The Wu Lou or Gourd, often associated with Sau, the longevity God, is a well-known symbol of good health and longevity. It is said to contain the nectar of immortality and has the power to absorb the sickness energy, storing it in its endless bottom in order not to let the sickness chi hurt you.
The Garuda is a huge mythical bird, guardian of Hindu and Buddhist temples believed to possess supernatural powers. The Garuda helps one to dispel sickness, overcome sufferings, remove confusion, repel danger, banish evil spirits, dissipate bad luck and enhance fame luck.
The mystic knot, also known by many other names such as the lucky knot, love knot, infinity knot, never-ending knot, or Endless symbol, is one of the eight auspicious signs of Buddhism that resembles the number “8” interwoven together and can be done so endlessly. The number “8” itself is an auspicious digit for the Chinese because it sounds like a “fortune’ and also when viewed sideways, it is the symbol for infinity. Hence this wonderful knot symbolizes a never-ending cycle of good fortune, unending prosperity, limitless success, continued good luck and health, lasting togetherness, assured continuity of love, everlasting love, among other things.
The Golden Wu Lou with Garuda Symbol is not only a health enhancer but a wealth-related one as well. Together, these symbols of longevity, healing, and prosperity will protect you against illness and bad luck, ensuring a long, healthy, and prosperous life.
You can use as many Wulous as you like in your home to ward off bad chi and promote good fortune. Here is how you can use this fabulous enhancer to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. For Flying Star Feng Shui enthusiasts, the Wulou made from metal (brass) is an excellent cure to ward-off the evil influences of #2 black star in your home and office, especially if your bedroom or main door is in this location. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses, disease, ailments and fatal health problems to occupants. Placing a metal Wulou in the affected sectors will dissipate these illness energies.
2. Place the Wulou beside your bed to improve your health luck and ward off illness energies, hence preventing you from any health problems. It can also be placed beside the bed of someone who is ill to speed up recovery. For better results, hang/position two of these on both sides of the bed.
3. Place the Wulou in the Tien Yi or Health corner in the bedroom based on your KUA number (8 Mansions Formula) to enhance your personal health luck. This offer better healing benefits if applied to the person who is often troubled by chronic ailments and constantly in poor health conditions.
4. Place the Wulou in the East sector of your living room to benefit the general good health of the entire family. The East sector is the universal Health luck corner based on the Pakua Aspirations Trigram.
5. Place the Wulou on your work desk in your office or hang one in your car to absorb negative Chi and prevent bad things and harm from happening to you.
Check out our wide range of Wu Lous for protection and blessings.