This is an 80mm or 3.25-inch diameter Tiger’s Eye Crystal ball presented on a golden three-legged metal stand. Solid crystal balls are often the number one choice by Feng Shui masters and practitioners who intend to enhance Earth energies in a certain sector or to activate the Mountain star in the flying star natal chart of a building.
The shimmering golden brown Tiger’s Eye is aptly named because it is a stone that resembles, well, a tiger’s eye. It’s a quartz that gives out energy that promotes clarity of intention and stimulates your willpower. Besides, it promotes the desire for accomplishing goals. Tiger’s Eye also enhances self-confidence, self-esteem, integrity, positive outlook on life. It also arms you with strength, courage and determination. All the essential qualities in achieving great success in your career and life. Tiger’s Eye is a protective stone that was traditionally carried as a talisman against ill wishing and curses and today is still used to protect one from bad energies. Tiger Eye is also helpful in resolving dilemmas and internal conflicts and alleviating depression.
The Crystal ball is a really very versatile and useful Feng Shui enhancer to own. Here are the many ways you can utilize the Tiger’s Eye Crystal ball to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Display the Crystal ball in the Northwest to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career. Especially beneficial to the patriarch or breadwinner of the family. Also to promote smooth relationships between couples. If you can afford it, place six crystal balls here as it is the number of Northwest.
2. Display the Crystal ball in the Southwest corner of your living room or bedroom to enhance relationship and romance luck. This method especially favors the wife of matriach of the family. For best results, place two crystal balls here as it is the number of Southwest.
3. Place the Crystal ball in the Northeast of a bedroom/study or on the desk of the student to enhance education luck.
4. Feng Shui masters highly recommend one to place up to six pieces of Crystal Balls (the same or different crystal). Either in the center of the home or the corner diagonal to the entrance of a room. This is to achieve greater harmony in the family as well as to ensure good money luck, windfall luck and speculative luck.
5. Place the Tiger’s Eye Crystal ball on your work desk if you want to accelerate your career. Having a crystal ball on your desk aids excellent decision making and concentration.
6. Position the Tiger’s Eye Crystal ball inside your home opposite the main door preferably at eye level to neutralize and nourish any negative energy entering the space.