Toilet in the Center of the House Feng Shui Cure
In the world of Feng Shui, the toilet has a poor reputation, and putting it in the center of the house is even worse. If you have such a layout, it is thought that you would lose money. But, before you start freaking out, remember the following points.
1. Whether you are buying a resale apartment or a new BTO flat, the house layout is set in stone and there is nothing you can do about it. You can’t just take it out and move it to another place, so you’ll have to deal with it.
2. In some house layouts, having unfavorable stars like misfortune star #5 and sickness star #2 in the middle of the house with the toilet may be a blessing in disguise. In comparison to other places such as the bedroom or living room, we prefer to have fewer tasks and spend less time in the bathroom.
3. Since cannot modify the location of the bathroom, you should focus on improving Feng Shui in other areas of the house, especially the trinity. The front entrance, bedroom, and kitchen are the three (stove).
Feng shui remedy for the toilet in the middle of the house
- Always keep it clean and clear of clutter. This is to reduce negative energy while still maintaining a welcoming environment to attract positive energy.
- When flushing, remember to always put the lid down. This will help to keep bacteria from spreading across the rest of your home.
- Look for any leaks and repair the plumbing problem right away. It represents wealth leakage in Feng Shui. You are wasting water and rising your electric bill in real life.
- To improve the air quality of the space, consider placing air-purifying plants suitable for bathrooms. Aside from that, it’s also a good idea to add some lighting.
- Finally, keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect Feng shui. If you have low marks in this field, you should focus on improving in another area.