This stunning brass Wu Lou has the motif of the Dragons embossed on it. The Dragon is said to create the precious cosmic Chi or known as the ‘Sheng Chi’ which brings good fortunes into our homes and workplaces, making it an all-rounder bringer of good luck. The Dragons are a powerful cure and enhancer for business luck, bring foresight and wisdom for the elderly, bring honor to the family, protect the wearer, and paves the way for more accolades in coming years. Coupled with Wu Lou as a symbol of longevity and good health, the Dragon Wu Lou is the ultimate Prosperity and Longevity enhancer. Perfect to dissolve the illness Chi brought by the Flying Star #2.
For best results, this Wulou comes tied with a red ribbon to magnify and multiply the good chi.
The Dragon Wu Lou For Prosperity and Longevity makes an excellent gift for elderly people during their birthdays or to someone who is constantly ill.
What the Wu Lou symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
Another symbol of longevity that also brings an abundance of divine blessings that can be found in many Chinese homes today is the Wu Lou. The Wu Lou or the bottle gourd or the “calabash” is a powerful traditional symbol of longevity, good health, prosperity, and an abundance of blessings.
The shape of a Wu Lou is believed to be a representation of Heaven and Earth united in miniature. Displaying a Wu Lou in and around the home is a good thing to have to enhance one’s Feng Shui. Many deities like Sau Sing Kung from the Fuk Luk Sau and Li T’ieh Kuai from the 8 Immortals, and sometimes the Laughing Buddha carry this wonderful item with them.
The authentic Wu Lou is made of the gourd fruit plucked from trees, the flesh inside carefully removed and then dried. In ancient times, the Wu Lou is used to store water or potions used during traveling and expeditions. Because of Wu Lou’s role in keeping the travelers alive, it was given the name the “giver of life” and hence became a symbol of good health. The Wu Lou is also believed to contain the elixir of health, vitality, and immortality. In Chinese mythology, the Wu Lou is often used by Taoist monks and deities to suck and bottle up evil spirits into it, preventing them from doing harm. Hence the Wu Lou is a powerful Feng Shui cure to absorb negative chi of its surroundings.
You can use as many Wu Lous as you like in your home to ward off bad chi and promote good fortune. Here is how you can use this fabulous enhancer to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. For Flying Star Feng Shui enthusiasts, the Dragon Wu Lou for Prosperity and Longevity made from metal (brass) is an excellent cure to ward-off the evil influences of #2 black star in your home and office, especially if your bedroom or main door is in this location. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses, disease, ailments and fatal health problems to occupants. Placing a metal Wu Lou in the affected sectors will dissipate these illness energies.
2. Place the Dragon Wu Lou for Prosperity and Longevity beside your bed to improve your health luck and ward off illness energies, hence preventing you from any health problems. It can also be placed beside the bed of someone who is ill to speed up recovery. For better results, hang/position two of these on both sides of the bed.
3. Place the Dragon Wu Lou for Prosperity and Longevity in the Tien Yi or Health corner in the bedroom based on your KUA number (8 Mansions Formula) to enhance your personal health luck. This offer better healing benefits if applied to the person who is often troubled by chronic ailments and constantly in poor health conditions.
4. Place the Dragon Wu Lou for Prosperity and Longevity in the East sector of your living room to benefit the general good health of the entire family. The East sector is the universal Health luck corner based on the Pakua Aspirations Trigram.
5. Place the Dragon Wu Lou for Prosperity and Longevity on your work desk in your office or hang one in your car to absorb negative Chi and prevent bad things and harm from happening to you.