This large and extravagant Mixed Crystal (Aventurine, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, etc) gem tree is empowered with 9 gold coins tied to its branches to ensure everlasting all-around good luck as the number 9 is associated with “forever” to the Chinese because of its sound and coins symbolize wealth. The three Chinese characters on its pot read “Wealth Inviting Tree“, a powerful tree indeed that will usher in lots of fortune and prosperity.
Here is how you can use this beautiful Mixed Crystals Gem Tree to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
1. Place the Mixed Crystals Gem Tree in the Southwest sector of your living rooms or bedroom to enhance your Love and Romance luck and at the same time benefit the matriarch. The Southwest sector governs Love, Romance and Marriage Luck based on the Pakua 8 Life Aspirations Theory and its element is Earth.
2. Place the Mixed Crystals Gem Tree on your work desk or study desk to help you to focus your mental powers and develop better concentration and memory.
3. Place the Mixed Crystals Gem Tree in the Northwest to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career. The Northwest is the universal sector for Mentor Luck based on the Pakua Aspirations Trigram and its element is Metal. Crystals represent earth energy, and Earth produces Metal in the productive cycle of elements.
4. Place the Mixed Crystals Gem Tree in the Northeast of a bedroom to embellish the occupant’s educational luck.
5. Place the Mixed Crystals Gem Tree in the center of the home to achieve greater harmony in the family.
Check out our wide range of Feng Shui Crystal Tree.