Made from brass and plated in gold, our dragon key chain is depicted grasping a pearl to symbolize the attainment of success. The two red crystal eyes bring life to the dragon.
Carrying this beautiful Golden Dragon Grasping Pearl Feng Shui Key Chain with you all the time will create ‘chi’ that brings good luck and powerful protection, which can successfully ward off illness and accident.
Comes with a lovely gift box for easy gift-giving.
What the Dragon symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
The mighty and magnificent Dragon of mythical folklore never ceases to enchant or stir the imagination. The Dragon is one of the four celestial animals and is an important and powerful symbol in Feng Shui. The Dragon represents the ultimate ‘Yang’ symbol, male vigor, courage, and bravery. It is magnanimous and full of vitality and strength. Affiliated with the cardinal direction “East” based on Landscape Feng Shui, the Dragon becomes a very powerful and potent symbol when placed in this sector although it can be placed in any other direction.
In Chinese culture and Feng Shui, the dragon is the most auspicious and magnificent, mightiest, and most sacred of all creatures and to be treated with great respect. Through generations, the dragon has been the ultimate symbol of power, abundance, good luck, and honor. In ancient times, the Emperors of China regarded themselves as Dragons and the symbol of Dragons can only be used by them and no one else.
The Dragon is said to create the precious cosmic Chi or known as the ‘Sheng Chi’ which brings good fortunes into our homes and workplaces, making it an all-rounder bringer of good luck. The Dragons are a powerful cure and enhancer for business luck, bring foresight and wisdom for the elderly, bring honor to the family, protect the wearer, and paves the way for more accolades in coming years.
The Dragon frequently appears in carvings or statues holding a ball, or pearl. This can symbolize the sun, moon, an egg which represents the dual influences of nature, or the pearl of potentiality.
In Chinese Astrology, the Dragon is the fifth sign of the Chinese Zodiac and its intrinsic element is earth. The compass direction of the Dragon is 97.5 degrees to 127.5 degrees. Its allies are the Rat and the Monkey and the Rooster is its secret friend.
Although the image of the Dragon can be placed in any direction, for optimum potency, make sure the material of the Dragon blend in well with the element of the sector i.e. wooden carving for Southeast and East; ceramic, crystal, and porcelain for Southwest, Northeast, West, and Northwest; and metal (cloisonné, brass, pewter, etc.) for West, North, and Northwest.
In Feng Shui, Dragons can be placed in many areas of the home or office to guard, protect, bring strength and fortune, and activate masculine energy. Here is how you can use the Dragon to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. For people born in the year of Dragon, place the Dragon on your work or study desk, in the sector between 97.5 degrees to 127.5 degrees of your house, or in the Rat or the Monkey sector (allies of Dragon) to energize your personal good wealth luck.
2. Based on Pakua’s 8 Life Aspirations Method, place the Dragon in the Northwest sector of your home to favor the patriarch’s luck. This will also bring powerful friends, mentors, and advisors into your life.
3. Place the Dragon near your water features like aquarium or fountains for those craving for good fortune, advancement in their career, or seeking fame and recognition. You will experience new opportunities and better luck.
4. Place the Dragon in the North sector to enhance your career luck. It will help you up a few prongs of your career ladder.
5. It is an excellent idea to activate the dragon by placing a dragon in the East sector of your home or living room to bring good health and harmony to the residents of the house.
6. For career luck and those seeking continuous achievement, place a Dragon figurine on the table, cabinet, or in the East sector of your office or study. Your professional luck will look rosy.
7. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Dragon made from metal (brass, bronze, pewter, cloisonné, etc.) can be used to ward off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Placing the metallic Dragon in the affected sectors will dissolve these adverse energies.
- Do not place any representation of the dragon inside the bedroom as the Dragon is the ultimate ‘yang’ symbol and is not suitable for a place of rest where ‘yin’ is preferred.
- Try not to place the Dragon higher than our eye level to ensure they are under our control.
- Never place the Dragon in the toilet of the bathroom.