These Nine Emperors coins tied together with auspicious red thread and end with two Oriental tassels is an auspicious wealth and luck enhancers. The Mystic Knot further magnifies its potency.
Popular among I-Ching practitioners, this item will bring endless wealth. Hang it in your wealth corner, above the front door of your house, at your workplace, or study to attract auspicious money luck. The coins may also be hung in your car to bring happy ventures and good tidings whenever you travel.
What the Coin symbolizes and how to use this symbol to enhance your Feng Shui:
Chinese Coins have always been a popular symbol of wealth and prosperity in China. Chinese coins are round with a square hole in the center. The combination of a square hole on a round coin represents heaven and earth, and when used correctly, they can be extremely powerful Feng Shui symbols in attracting the luck of both heaven and earth. In ancient China, scholars believed the coins were very powerful in attracting wealthy luck that they were worn on their sons as good luck amulet. When coins are combined with another auspicious symbol like Chi Lin, mongoose, the tortoise, or the dragon, it is said that wealth and success will multiply a thousand times.
Old Chinese coins or modern reproductions are wonderful symbols of prosperity and extremely popular in the application of Feng Shui today. They can be placed in your handbag, wallet, or work files or attached to account books, share portfolios, computers, or telephones to enhance income and wealth luck. Red or gold threads or ribbons are often used to tie them together since it is believed to activate and release the energies of the coins.
The Kang Hsi or Chien Long Emperors’ reign period were especially prosperous, hence Chinese coins particularly from these eras are held in high esteem and deemed extremely auspicious and powerful. Coins, with intrinsic metal energies, are most potent when they are placed in the West, Northwest, and North sectors.
Always display them with the Yang side facing up. The Yang side has four Chinese characters whereas the Yin side has two.
Here is how you can use the Nine Emperors Coins with Mystic Knot Tassel to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
1. Place it in the Northwest to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career. The Northwest is the universal sector for Mentor Luck based on the Pakua 8 Life Aspirations Theory and its element is Metal.
2. Hang the 9 Emperors coins above the front door inside your house or shop to attract wealthy luck into your home/shop.
3. Hang the Nine Emperors Coins with Mystic Knot Tassel in the North sector of your home to enhance career luck.
4. Hang the Nine Emperors Coins with Mystic Knot Tassel in your car to prevent accidents and bring good tidings whenever you travel.
5. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Nine Emperors Coins with Mystic Knot Tassel can be used to ward off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death.