The Victory Banner Wind Chime consist of 6 gold plated brass rods with a circular clapper in the center and ending with an auspicious I-Ching Bagua disc, all beautifully held together by a Victory Banner top.
The Victory Banner (also known as Dhvaja), was adopted by Buddhism as one of the Eight Auspicious Objects. It is a powerful symbol of triumph- the victory of the Buddha’s teachings, enlightenment, and wisdom over ignorance. Display it in the center of your home or office to help you triumph over evils, obstacles, obstructions, enemies, competitions, disagreements, problems, and disharmony. It is also an excellent symbol for wealth recovery, ideal for people who have gone through a very bad time financially.
Six rods represent the “Chien hexagram” from the studies of I-Ching which carries the meaning Big Metal and luck from heaven. Such a hexagram, enhanced by the all-metal design, exerts the strongest form of metal energy which is required to counter problematic earth energy from flying stars #2 and #5.
Add some good Feng Shui to your home with the Victory Banner Wind Chime which emits melodious sounds to clear the air in its surrounding from bad chi and in turn brings good luck.
What the Wind Chime symbolizes and how to use this symbol to enhance your Feng Shui:
Wind Chimes, also called magic bells, holds a significant presence in Feng Shui. It is without question the most powerful and versatile enhancer and cures to correct Feng Shui defects. Feng shui wind chimes are used readily as a cure for problem areas of a home. Sound is one of the most effective Feng Shui remedies and the beautiful symphony that is produced by wind chimes have a big impact on the movement of ‘qi’ or energy. Wind chimes are very versatile in that they can be used as protection to slow down fast-moving ‘qi’ as well as promoting more movement of the ‘qi’ in areas where it appears to be stagnant. It can virtually be placed anywhere in a room or home to help balance the energy of that specific area. Wind Chimes transform bad and harmful chi that enters your homes or offices into ‘Seng chi’, the intrinsic energy which brings good fortune to its occupants.
Wind Chimes made of copper, bronze, aluminum, brass, and steel are especially potent when there are Feng Shui defects to be corrected in the metal element corners (West and Northwest) and Water element corners (North) because Metal produces Water. Whereas wood Wind Chimes such as those made of bamboo are only effective in the wood element corners (East and Southeast) as well as in the fire element corner (South) because Wood feeds Fire. Use ceramic Wind Chimes for the Southwest (love and romance luck), Northeast (knowledge luck), and Center (general luck of the whole family) sectors of the home. These are the Earth energy sectors.
Hanging metal Wind Chimes in the wood corners (East and Southeast) is to be avoided since Metal destroys Wood. However, exceptions can be made if the annual malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star reside here or if there is a need to deflect certain Sar Chi coming from these (wood) directions because the consequences would be worst if you had not.
As for the number of rods, the best number of rods to have is 5, 6, or 8. These are the lucky numbers during this Feng Shui period 8 which starts in the year 2004 and ends in 2024. However, take note that the number of rods used has different effects on luck. Use 6 or 8 rods if you want to attract good luck in your lives. If you want to suppress bad luck, 5 is most suitable.
Here are how you can utilize the powerful Wind Chimes to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a Wind Chime inside the toilet to suppress the bad luck of the toilet.
2. In Flying Star Feng Shui, Wind Chimes made from metal (brass, bronze, aluminum, etc.) is an excellent cure to ward off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Hanging the Victory Banner Wind Chime on the ceiling in the affected sectors will dissolve these adverse energies.
3. Place the Victory Banner Wind Chime in the West sector to activate children’s luck based on Pakua’s Life Aspiration Theory. This sector is also said to represent happiness.
4. Display the Victory Banner Wind Chime in the North sector to activate career luck. This sector’s element is water and the use of metal produces water.
5. Hang the Victory Banner Wind Chime in the Northwest sector to boost your mentor luck or the luck of attracting helpful people, advisers, and friends into your life, people who can assist and bring you with abundant opportunities whether it be at work, at school or in your business.
* Make sure Wind Chimes are not hung in a way where someone sits, eats, works, sleeps, or stands underneath it regularly. It can result in head injuries and other illnesses and accidents.
** Do not hang Wind Chimes in sectors containing the #3 star. It will erupt in quarrels among family members and cause tempers to flare.
The Victory Banner Wind Chime makes a thoughtful gift to practically anyone as it’s so versatile and useful. Besides being a lovely wealth-enhancing charm that produces a soothing melody when caressed by the wind, it has potent protective properties as well. Beauty, wealth, and protection all in one! A great treat for yourself too.