This is a six-hollow-rod all Metal Windchime with three Chi Lins as the toggle. This powerful windchime is topped off with a Wulou. The three Chi Lins is an excellent remedy for Three Killings.
This 3 Inch Six-Rod All-Metal Three Chi Lin Windchime is perfect to be used to suppress the vigor of the illness-bringing Flying Star #2 or the misfortune-bringing Flying Star #5 (Wu Wang).
What the Windchime symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui:
Wind chimes, also called magic bells, holds a significant presence in Feng Shui. It is without question the most powerful and versatile enhancer and cures to correct Feng Shui defects. The heralds of two wonderful messages: cheerfulness through the sound and life from the wind that breathes into the tubes, windchimes transform bad and harmful chi that enters your homes or offices into ‘Seng chi’, the intrinsic energy which brings good fortune to its occupants.
Windchimes made of copper, bronze, aluminum, brass, and steel are especially potent when there are Feng Shui defects to be corrected in the metal element corners (West and Northwest) and Water element corner (North) because Metal produces Water. Whereas wood Windchimes such as those made of bamboos are only effective in the wood element corners (East and Southeast) as well as in the fire element corner (South) because Wood feeds Fire. Use ceramic Windchimes for the Southwest (love and romance luck), Northeast (knowledge luck), and Center (general luck of the whole family) sectors of the home. These are the Earth energy sectors.
Hanging metal Windchimes in the wood corners (East and Southeast) is to be avoided since Metal destroys Wood. However, exceptions can be made if the annual malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star reside here or if there is a need to deflect certain Sar Chi coming from these (wood) directions because the consequences would be worst if you had not.
As for the number of rods, the best number of rods to have is 5, 6, or 8. These are the lucky numbers during this Feng Shui period 8 which starts in the year 2004 and ends in 2024. However, take note that the number of rods used has different effects on luck. Use 6 or 8 rods if you want to attract good luck in your lives. If you want to suppress bad luck, 5 is most suitable.
Here are how you can utilize the powerful Windchimes to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place a Windchime inside the toilet to press down the bad luck of the toilet.
2. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Six-rod metal Windchime made from metal (brass, bronze, etc.) is an excellent cure ward-off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Hanging the six-rod all-metal Windchime on the ceiling in the affected sectors will dissolve these adverse energies.
3. Place a six-rod metal Windchime in the West sector to activate children’s luck based on Pakua’s Life Aspiration Theory. This sector is also said to represent happiness.
4. Display a six-rod metal Windchime in the North sector to activate career luck. This sector’s element is water and the use of metal produces water.
5. Place a six-rod metal Windchime in the Northwest sector to boost your mentor luck or the luck of attracting helpful people, advisers, and friends into your life, people who can assist and bring you with abundant opportunities whether it be at work, at school, or in your business. The Northwest is a big metal sector and coupled with 6 being the number representative of the element in this sector, the effect is doubled!
* Make sure Windchimes are not hung in a way where someone sits, eats, works, sleeps, or stands underneath it regularly. It can result in head injuries and other illnesses and accidents.
** Do not hang Windchimes in sectors containing the #3 star. It will erupt in quarrels among family members and cause tempers to flare.
The Windchimes makes a thoughtful gift to practically anyone who believes in Feng Shui as it’s so versatile and useful.