This is an Eight Rods Windchime embellished with little bells. The four characters hanging off at the end reads “Protection from harm to the entire family”. Contrary to popular belief where hanging windchimes at homes could attract evil spirits, a windchime actually provides a powerful Feng Shui protection that wards off bad luck and wandering bad spirits. The Eight Rods Bell Windchimes is an excellent luck attractor for this Period 8.
Add some good Feng Shui to your homes with the Eight Rods Bell Windchime that emits pleasant sounds that clear the air in its surrounding from bad chi and in turn brings good luck.
What the Windchime symbolizes and its Application in Symbolism Feng Shui
Wind chimes, also called magic bells, holds a significant presence in Feng Shui. It is without question the most powerful and versatile enhancer and cures to correct Feng Shui defects. The heralds of two wonderful messages: cheerfulness through the sound and life from the wind that breathes into the tubes, Wind Chimes transform bad and harmful chi that enters your homes or offices into ‘Seng chi’, the intrinsic energy which brings good fortune to its occupants.
Wind Chimes made of copper, bronze, aluminum, brass, and steel are especially potent when there are Feng Shui defects to be corrected in the metal element corners (West and Northwest) and Water element corner (North) because Metal produces Water. Whereas wood Wind Chimes such as those made of bamboos are only effective in the wood element corners (East and Southeast) as well as in the fire element corner (South) because Wood feeds Fire. Use ceramic Wind Chimes for the Southwest (love and romance luck), Northeast (knowledge luck), and Center (general luck of the whole family) sectors of the home. These are the Earth energy sectors.
Hanging metal Wind Chimes in the wood corners (East and Southeast) is to be avoided since Metal destroys Wood. However, exceptions can be made if the annual malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star reside here or if there is a need to deflect certain Sar Chi coming from these (wood) directions because the consequences would be worst if you had not.
As for the number of rods, the best number of rods to have is 5, 6, or 8. These are the lucky numbers during this Feng Shui period 8 which starts in the year 2004 and ends in 2024. However, take note that the number of rods used has different effects on luck. Use 6 or 8 rods if you want to attract good luck in your lives. If you want to suppress bad luck, 5 is most suitable.
Here are how you can utilize the powerful Windchimes to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. Place an Eight Rods Bell Windchime inside the toilet to press down the bad luck of the toilet.
2. In Flying Star Feng Shui, the 5-rod Wind Chime made from metal (brass, bronze, aluminum, etc.) is an excellent cure ward-off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the ‘Sickness Star’ which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the ‘Disaster Star’ that instigates fights, accidents, and death. Hanging the Eight Rods Bell Windchime on the ceiling in the affected sectors will dissolve these adverse energies.
3. Place an Eight Rods Bell Wind Chime in the West sector to activate children’s luck based on Pakua’s Life Aspiration Theory. This sector is also said to represent happiness.
4. Display an Eight Rods Bell Wind Chime in the North sector to activate career luck. This sector’s element is water and the use of metal produces water.
5. Hang an Eight Rods Bell Wind Chime in the Northwest sector to boost your mentor luck or the luck of attracting helpful people, advisers, and friends into your life, people who can assist and bring you with abundant opportunities whether it be at work, at school or in your business.
* Make sure Wind Chimes are not hung in a way where someone sits, eats, works, sleeps, or stands underneath it regularly. It can result in head injuries and other illnesses and accidents.
** Do not hang Wind Chimes in sectors containing the #3 star. It will erupt in quarrels among family members and cause tempers to flare.
The Wind Chimes makes a thoughtful gift to practically anyone who believes in Feng Shui as it’s so versatile and useful.